UPDATE 12/28/20: Kaizen has been approved for the Larimer County Level Up program and is certified to operate one level up from current county restrictions.
At Kaizen, we take the health and safety of our staff and students very seriously. As we reopen following local governing guidelines, we want to make available our preparedness plans and procedures to assure the community that we are taking every precaution necessary to prevent the spread of infectious disease. All checklists and printed documentation of forms are available upon request (Completed Employee health screening checklist only available to government entities to protect employee privacy following HIPAA guidelines).
The following requirements will be in place:
- Students must reserve a spot in class to assure that we do not exceed our capacity for safe social distancing (RSVP links available in the member’s section)
- Any person entering the building is required to wear a face covering according to City of Fort Collins Face covering guidelines and Governor Polis’s updated mask mandate effective 7/16/20
- No person running a fever, with sore throat, head or body aches, cough, or exposure to someone with Covid-19 shall be allowed to enter the building; individuals should be symptom-free for 5 days before returning to class
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations have been installed and all students are encouraged (and staff required) to sanitize before and after class
- The lobby seating area is closed
- All classes will be available digitally for those that feel safer at home